Day 1050 eh?!? The days are just racking up 😂
You know I love me a little stat and I have precious little to say tonight….. at the risk of sounding completely repetitive and boring myself…. It was another crazy busy day at work today. Not enough time to swing a cat. 🤦🏻♀️😂
I had a great sleep until someone’s alarm went off at 5am. Someone fell back to sleep while I lay and did some work in my head. 🤔🤦🏻♀️
Back to the stats eh….
- 1631 days since I walked out of the office in floods of tears no longer able to function
- 1510 days since I gave up self medicating with alcohol
- 1050 days of writing this almost daily blog…. I know I duplicated days at the start so it’s actually been more than this but I’m just splitting hairs 😂
- 951 days since I last touched a drop of alcohol
- 694 days since I started work with Tartan HQ
- 556 days since I stopped taking anti-depressants
- 151 days since I started working at The little gift shop
- 117 days since I went on HRT
- 63 days since I started daily fasting
- 3 days since Craig launched the Scottish Dog Behaviourist and started the next chapter of our lives
- 1 day since I said I was busy at work and tired!
So yeah…. That’s the best way to sum up today, on a big positive.
I even went food shopping after work for the first time, in what feels like, forever. I bought lots of veg and came home and ate a cheese roll and crisps. 😂
Can’t win ‘em all.
Stay safe everyone ♥️♥️♥️