Day 1021 a rough night followed by Scotland’s Trade Fair Spring Show with the little gift shop team!

I’m sure you’re all desperate to hear the sick news update… not!

It was a rough night for both of us. We were in bed for 8.30pm and honestly, up and down like yo-yos for the rest of the night.

I did still manage to be asleep for 9 hours and 17 minutes though. I seem to do all my best coughing at night. Incessantly.

I kept thinking I wouldn’t be able to make the day out. I’d have to cancel the little gift shop day out and let everyone down….. everything seems so much more bleak during the night.

Yet when the alarm went off at 8am, I felt ok, I was breathing through my nose and I got ready and felt ok. I was paracetamol’d up.

Here we all are ready to head in to the Scottish Exhibition Centre in Glasgow. It’s been sooooo long since I’ve been to Glasgow.

We signed in and spent the whole day walking around Scotland’s Trade Fair Spring Show.

It was a whole day of shopping without spending any of my own money!!

I really enjoyed helping Gayle pick some new stock for the shop and I can’t wait for her to get some of it in. There are no photos of the stuff she bought….. it’s a secret!!!

The paracetamol lasted until about 12…. To be fair I then realised I’d actually been fasting for 19.5 hours which is way too much when you’re not well. I started to feel a bit dizzy…. Just in time for a decaf coffee (I remembered to ask for decaf!) and a cake. That did the trick and Elaine gave me some more paracetamol. That lasted until about 3….

I found a couple of cuddly sloths 🦥

Of course I did.

These are some lovely Scottish cards that we saw.

And some cool, funny Star Wars ones.

So we’ve had a lovely day. I am totally flagging now but I’m so glad I was able to go.

I’m back at the SEC with Tartan Campers at the start of February for the Scottish Caravan, Motorhome and Campervan Show at the start of February.

The Scottish Hydro and the Armadillo were looking picturesque as we left tonight.

As was the Finnieston Crane.

After show selfie…. It’s been a long day but passed really quickly.

Thanks to Gayle for asking me to go and to Lindsay and Elaine for their great company.

Comfies on, fire and candles on and feet up and hoping for a better nights sleep… albeit for a lot less hours than last night, or I’d have to be in bed now!!!

Stay safe everyone ♥️♥️♥️

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s