I could not wake up this morning. Had the best sleep but it was one of those ones that I can’t open my eyes up from…. I finally got out of bed after 10 but I didn’t feel particularly rested.
Oh hullo…… yep there’s the answer 💜💙💚
Given my new 2 job status, I’m conscious the following week will disappear in a blur. So I need to make the best use of today.
I walk around and see so many things that need doing. I might even list them here as this is a journal to help my mental health and none else sees it…… right…. 🤦🏻♀️🤷🏻♀️🤨🙄
- Bedding needs washed and bedroom needs hoovered
- Weeding SERIOUSLY needs done in the garden
- Grass need swept (yes I did say that… it’s artificial as 3 female Border Collies and real grass doth not a good combination make…) they have so many sticks all over it and bits of chewed toy
- Stairs and upstairs need hoovered BIG TIME
- Meals need planned for next week
- Already done an online food shop ✅
- Ooooh dogs need walked
- Abbie needs some serious organisation inside
- Crochet squares need doing
- Washing needs to be put away
Now I write it out I see the NEEDS…… NEEDS….NEEDS…. it’s not actually that big a list and none of it actually does need doing right here, right now (cue the song…. 🎧🎵🎶
Except of course the pooches…. should say that Bhru isn’t limping anything like she was yesterday so that’s good. Will only take the other 2 today just to give her paw a rest.
My next door neighbour Angel has just messaged to say that I have to go into her garden for a coffee…. my reply…. don’t suppose you could cope with a wee dog saunter too. SHE SAID YES!!!!
We then took Calaidh and Freya a walk and would you believe took zero pics!
The following is so very true. I know all this yet at times things still overwhelm me.
Adjusting my stress and I took me and Bhru off down to the beach.
Oh and now we have hailstones. Gotta love Scotland in April. It never knows what to do in a day.
I hope you’ve all had a lovely weekend and wishing you all the best for a lovely week ahead.
Stay safe everyone ☀️☃️☀️